Our signature innovative duvet cover is no ordinary duvet cover. Our patented three-sided-opening technology makes inserting
or removing your duvet a breeze like never before. Your duvet or comforter is fully protected, so you can enjoy its heavenly feel.
Contrasting black coil zipper. Corner ties are incorporated to ensure duvet does not shift inside cover.
- 100% cotton; 300-thread-count
- Three-sided easy care closure
- Inside corner ties to keep duvet in place
- Our unique patented design
- Direct to consumer
- Duvet insert not included
- Made in the US
Your quality product is designed for longevity. Taking proper care of it will extend its life and your enjoyment of it.
We uniquely designed our signature duvet covers with three-sided easy care zippers for your comfort, making
them the easiest to use duvet covers you will find anywhere.
Note: Before washing your product, be sure to close zippers to preserve their integrity.
- -  Machine wash in cold water with mild liquid detergent.
- -  Wash with similar items only – same color and fabric.
- -  Tumble dry, low heat. Remove promptly. Warm iron as needed.
- -  Fabric softeners and powdered detergent.
- -  Products containing benzoyl peroxide, alpha hydroxy acids and chlorine bleach.
- -  Adding vinegar and baking soda to the wash cycle may brighten your bedding.
- -  Do not stuff the dryer - this allows the fabric to move freely and be fluffy.
- -  Set dryer to low heat - overheating makes linen's fibers brittle and colors to fade over time.
- -  Add tennis balls or other felted balls to drying cycle - these help in reducing static and softening your linens.
- -  Removing linens just prior to fully drying helps prevent wrinkles. If linens are not to be used same day, allow
to air dry completely thereafter, before storing away for later use.
- -  Do not store linens while still damp.